WNW Fokker "early" up on website

Jolly Roger

While WNW has focused on some colorful aircraft, they have also been good about making sure important fliers like Immelmann get their due. I think Goering is just too radioactive.

Since his WWI experiences have nothing to do with his later involvement in WWII, I doubt that's the reason, Bill. I suspect it's just a matter of using more visually interesting schemes, at least to me anyway.

Well, there is some evidence that his relationship with Loerzer was a direct link to his getting the Blue max. He was not a well liked pilot, and apparently only mildly respected. Pheon does make a sheet for fattys plane, which would pretty much just be the serials, since his plane was devoid of any other markings. I suppose one could apply a thin coat of white that might allow some of the lozenge to show thru; that might break it up a bit. I have the pheon sheet, but am going to do "Mimmi", which is to me a much more attractive scheme. 

Can't wait for them to release this new boxing. I've been wanting a D.VII since I got back into the hobby and first heard about WnW last year.

What with the B-25 I just started, Revell's promised P-51 and this D-VII, it's only February and my 2017 dance card is already about full.

Same here Adam. I was mildly entertained by the early WNW releases to be honest. Then those little Fokkers started hitting this site with a vengeance and man there were so many awesome builds here on LSP. The type simply sold out in no time it seemed.

Here we go for round two. I'm in I must admit. Bring them on again.

Troy

There is also the WnW decals for a different Goring F.  They even include the black striping.  Looks more like a jail outfit so maybe more fitting.

To me, that is a much more visually interesting scheme, though the absence of any crosses is a shame.

Can't wait for them to release this new boxing. I've been wanting a D.VII since I got back into the hobby and first heard about WnW last year.

What with the B-25 I just started, Revell's promised P-51 and this D-VII, it's only February and my 2017 dance card is already about full.

You won't regret getting one. The D.VII series is just outstanding.