HK Models F-4K/M and B?

Starfighter Jock

Neil of HK Models is a man of his word - if he says he's going to produce a Brit 'Toom in 1/32 scale, then he will! It's just a matter of when his very busy schedule allows. I know I'll be happy whenever it comes!

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can - good things come to he who waits! 

In the meantime, Tan Models is publicising CAD of their "series" of F.4s mainly based around the F.4E and its variants. That should keep we "PhantomPhanatics" happy while we wait for the 'Holy Grail' of 'Tooms, the Spey powered variants!

Keep living the dream!

Steve S.

Last posting regarding the F-4s on Hong Kong Models Facebook page was October 9, 2015, project was never announced as a go but in the planning stages.  Since Zoukei-Mura has released their F-4J in 1/48 and has announced the F-4S in 1/48 this summer, have no idea if ZM will release the F-4 series in 1/32. Either or, would be most welcomed.

KJ

As far as I'm aware, all of the announced projects are still going ahead. With the B-17E/F kit now out the door, I've been told the next kit out will be the 2-stage Merlin Mosquito, possibly followed by the two-seat Do 335. This is low-hanging fruit for HK, which helps them continue to exist and work on the Lancaster, the Phantom, and the early Mustang.

Kev