Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

Tim, Ratt was my utmost favorite band back in the 80s and still are to this day. And to answer both questions I am 6 foot 8 and a touch under 300 pounds and no, not many people mess with me although I am a pretty easy going dude.

Last bar fight I was in many, many moons ago I traded a broken nose for 4 or 5 broken teeth on a drunk guy after he sucker punched me after a gig.  If one has never had a broken nose they bleed like stuck pigs and hurt like hell.   :(

Edited by The Dude

Mine has been broken 9 times. :D

Three for me; two during fights and once in a nasty car accident. All three of these breaks were from 30 years ago or longer. The third break had to be re-broken by the ear/nose/throat guy, and that was most unpleasant.

Mine has been broken 9 times. :D

Once for me, when a wave crashed onto me when I was body surfing, driving me down face first into an underwater rock. I was bleeding like a stuck pig, and still have a bit of a Roman Hook on my schnozz to show for it.

A dark Lord of the Sith going after you with his wicker if you don't behave! :fight:

Naw, actually one of our 'Bufdis', a guy serving a year of volunteer social service in our house after school in his disguise as Knecht Ruprecht . A ton of black theatre make up, I think he's still scrubbing his face :D

Well, Hi guys. This is me. I am just returning to the hobby. Started off with a few small builds, currently doing a "training" build on a 1/48 Revell Mosquito iV b. Planning on starting a an Airfix 1/24 in Jan. That is going to be a huge project. Anyways, a big hello from sunny South Africa!!  

foto.jpg