Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

Hi all,

well, I am not completly new to the forum, I have to plead guilty for starting a few builts here in the past :innocent: and I even managed to complete a handfull of them :D but I have been away from the forum for a few years...

For quite some time now I have the feeling that I want to come back to modelling and I have been through many, many LSP topics those last weeks and I have seen marvelous new builds :thumbsup:

While crossing this (new to me) topic, I thought I could share a couple of pictures of my egg-head and share a quick presentation... so, let's do it!

Loic

- 48 years old <_< but still feeling like 16 in my own head :P...

- loosing eye sight at close range on a regular path year after years :unsure:

- living in south of France since 2002, married, 2 daughters aged 13 & 16, working in the automotive industry since... ever :shrug:

- as per a majority of people on these forums I found great interrest in airplanes and models :rolleyes: 

- I also like motorbikes and all engine powered activities in general 

- finally, I love sport activities, martial arts and practice Taekwondo and Kick-boxing

LITF7094

And, as it seams to be some sort of fashion here... the much needed "show off" picture (this one was shot a few years back thought):

DSC03710

Thanks for reading !

Cheers,

Loic

Edited by Loic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...