32SIG/LSP Telford 2016

Royboy

Just added quite a few more to my blog! - https://radleighbushell.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/first-look-at-scale-model-world/

Bed for me now, hoping to do a mid-day post, then an evening one..

Thanks, Radders! I've just shared the link to your blog on our Facebook page. Do you mind if I share some selected photos as well?

Kev

Great photos everyone and thanks for sharing.

I'm trying to convince my wife that maybe we could make it part of a visit to her relatives in Scotland next year. So far, I'm getting bewildered looks of why we would want to go to Scotland in November. Some more work to be done i guess :)

Carl

Enjoyable day there today!

Legs a bit sore after being on them for 6 hours.

Very nice to meet Mr (and Mrs!) Airscale and to see Peter's superb Spitfire (and Tigercat), plus all the other great models on the LSP/32SIG stand, which looked superb.

On a more global level, I don't think it was quite as good as last year - though that might be down to the fact that I came on the Saturday and not Sunday and hence everything (including the traffic coming in to Telford) was much busier and there was more queueing.

It also meant the shopping-centre car-park was £6 and not £1 :(

How early do you have to be to get on the actual International Centre Car park? 6am?!

I got to the International Center at about 6:30 and the gates hadnt opened at that time, was about the 10th car in the queue, within about 20 mins of my arrival cars were queueing out on to the main road. Must have been causing bother as the boys in blue turned up not long after and the gates were opened. Hadnt planned on being quite that early but turned out to be a good thing in the end. 

Just got back, six hours driving but wow what day.......

BIG SHOUTOUT to all the LSP guys who put on a brilliant stand and a very warm welcome......

Thanks guy's............

Made the mistake of arriving a mile away from the show at 8.15am didn't park and arrive in the show until 9.50am........Ho hum

Note to self, stay over within walking distance........and yes the car in front of me parked at the venue and then they were full......

Off to the multi-storey for me........

But GREAT DAY.......a lot poorer.........wish I could go again tomorrow........

Guest Peterpools

Phil

Ain't that the way it always goes!

Were you able to check out Tamiya's display and hopefully there might be a surprise or two.

Peter