Revell Me 262 B build photos

RBrown

Is it me, or in the past several videos he's done has Brett not seemed a lot less animated than he used to?  I mean, like, he seems to be almost robotic.  Seems odd...

I would be drained of my humanity too, if I had to read through Hyperscale everyday.

• 5 weeks later...

Surely this is a no-brainer in terms of being better than the Trumpy kit?

Not a bad basic Trumpy kit, with Radu adding & correcting where necessary.

Add Revell's very good pricing & I'll surely get one, even though I've the Trumpy kit in the stash.

(I've given up hoping Revell use actual cardboard for their boxes, rather than thick paper. And lids would be good)

This dealer says it will be released next Sunday 27 November!

http://www.axels-modellbau-shop.de/katalog/de/Flugzeugmodellbau/Massstab-132/Revell/Messerschmitt-Me-262-B-1-Nachtjaeger::11840.html

It also has some more pictures. Click on "Mehr Bilder".

Interesting... The model builder chose to portray the tires as pretty darn "bald". Convincing paint work. I will have to check my references. If the tires were so then maybe the Germans turned over the two seaters to the Allies as a bit of a take-off or landing accident waiting to happen.

Rick

The external and inside radar equipement has to be removed. You have to put in a second controlstick and footpedal. I think the rear instrument panel is also different from the radar version. I hope Revell put the extras we need for building a trainer on the sprues.

Gunter