1/32 Bristol Blenheim

onosendai

I have been told,very recently, by a reliable fellow I've known for quite a number years that there is in development two "new" 32nd British twins,(Beaufighter and Beaufort) coming in 2017 from a very well established company that you would never,I mean never believe would do 32nd anything.  injected molded,high quality. not 3D printed. 

Edited by williamj

Wait just a doggone minute there .... a new 1/32 Beaufighter is in the offing, from an established manufacturer, right after I've re-scribed - in some considerable detail - ye olde Revell Beau in anticipation of Phase 2 - the interior?

Your sacrifice is appreciated, but DO NOT slow down as yet. Full Speed ahead for you.

Airfix.

It beggars belief that they continue to ignore 1/32. Are they in the business to make money or what? Just think of all the kits they could upscale (or down) for little extra cost. (Typhoon, P-40C, Defiant, Spitfire 22. Seafire 47, Dakota, Kate, Wildcat.......Be 2c....... etc, etc, oh and the recent very nice Beaufighter)

Airfix.

Ooh err missus, Mr Airfix is getting a bit adventurous. It's 6th March isn't it? Not 1st April?

If this is true it is about time. Swimming against the flow was just plain daft.

A new tool 1/32 Beaufighter would be splendid (as would a Bleinheim, Beaufort) and especially stuff that needs scaling up from quality 1/48 offerings (Lightning series, Sea Vixen, Javelin).

I'll believe it when I see it though.

Tony