1/32 Bristol Blenheim

onosendai

Blenheim IV / Bolingbroke 1/32 kit update 2 Some news

I know you are waiting first photos from the kit but if everything would work from the first time, it would be too easy... First parts for the kit received were not meeting quality requirements and were discarded. New parts are now produced. Photos will follow as soon I can.

Even is the 75 orders goal is not reached the kit will be produced, with more parts 3d printed (SLA resin)

Project schedule revised

- You will be asked if you want to confirm your order or to be refunded end of September when the first kit will be completed and ready. If there is an additional delay, you will have the possibility to opt out and to be refunded too.

Documentation

- I need your feedback: I plan to include a DVD with documents relative to the Blenheim and building instructions. Do you prefer this media and to print what you need or the traditional booklet already printed ?

Feel free to send me your questions / suggestions, 

Best regards, 

Benoit de Mulder - Avialogs &  AviaReplica

Good man Rog, you won't regret it!! :)

Max

I have a thing for bombers, Max ... Can't help it! ... The Blenheim, though a bit of a flying coffin, was produced in significant enough numbers for it to warrant a kit, I think ...

And I really want to encourage these guys (newcomers and cottage industries are welcome!) ... even if the thing turns out to be, er ... not so nice ... they can keep the $60 for R&D ...

Now ... if HKM will look at a Wellington Mk.III (and God forbid, the Do.17z that NO-one else will look at!) I'll really be impressed.

Cheers

Rog :)

Yep, I'm a bomber man too Rog. Whilst I love their lines and everything they stand for, fighters like the Spitfire, Bf109, Fw190, Mustang etc don't interest me model-wise (though I am doing two Hurricanes soon). The Lancaster's on its way, a Wellington would be good but what I'd really, really love would be a Stirling! Ha, some chance!

Max

Edited by mozart

Wonder what the order total stands at now?

As of today ... 42 units ordered and part paid.

http://www.aviareplica.com

As soon as it tipped the halfway point ... I thought I'd better get my order in.

I'd expect it will rise in tempo significantly one casting photos start hitting the web - and I didn't want to miss out!

Rog :)

I'm certainly glad I stumped up my cash! I can't wait for this kit...and hopefully a Mk I will follow if all goes well.

Having a blonde moment though. Do I have to register with the site though, or can I just sit back and wait. I'm under the impression that I have to do something else as part of the process..

Told ya I was having a blonde moment!

Regards;

Steve