1/32 F-86D Kitty Hawk (25th FIS NAHA AFB 1958)

shbemo13

Finally finished this, I did have some fit issues (intake, main gear struts, main fuselage to aft fuselage) but really enjoyed this. Not sure if KittyHawk is going to issue F-86L, if not, I am ready to convert F-86D to F-86L. I drilled out the rocket tray tubes and added the "firing pins" in back of rocket tray. I used Haswagawa fuel tanks with KittyHawk pylon. I did change the area behind pilot seat and added detail. I also made FOD intake cover. I broke the pitot tube so made one of alum. tube. This aircraft was specially painted for an air show in Okinawa. My father loaded the mighty mouse rockets on these planes, he was eighteen lol. I don't have the best internet now, thank you in advance (good or bad) for comments.A%20DSC05559_zpsyk3us4at.jpgA%20DSC05535_zpsq4rusgor.jpgA%20DSC05529_zps7vlhvol5.jpg

Finally finished this, I did have some fit issues (intake, main gear struts, main fuselage to aft fuselage) but really enjoyed this. Not sure if KittyHawk is going to issue F-86L, if not, I am ready to convert F-86D to F-86L. I drilled out the rocket tray tubes and added the "firing pins" in back of rocket tray. I used Haswagawa fuel tanks with KittyHawk pylon. I did change the area behind pilot seat and added detail. I also made FOD intake cover. I broke the pitot tube so made one of alum. tube. This aircraft was specially painted for an air show in Okinawa. My father loaded the mighty mouse rockets on these planes, he was eighteen lol. I don't have the best internet now, thank you in advance (good or bad) for comments.

Very well done. Thanks for posting.