Another Fokker Finished!

Wolf Buddee

That engine looks horrible. It's so bad that I will take pity on you and send you the engine from my kit so you can try again. Just be sure to pack this one very well so nothing breaks and send it to me ;-)

Doug

That is simply outstanding Wolf. Gorgeous painting! I mean it most sincerely when I say I wish I could paint like you.

Kev

Thank-you Kevin, that's very kind. :blush: It's the painting part I find I enjoy the most. It brings things to life if you know what I mean.

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf

Absolutely gorgeous work on the Mercedes. Fit and finish is PERFECT!

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thanks Peter, all kudos goes to WnWs, all I have to do is make sure I don't screw it up, LOL!

Cheers,

Wolf

That engine looks horrible. It's so bad that I will take pity on you and send you the engine from my kit so you can try again. Just be sure to pack this one very well so nothing breaks and send it to me ;-)

Doug

Thank-you Doug. I know, I know, I shouldn't have posted pics of something soooo awful but I wanted to show I was making progress be it what it may. I'll need your full mailing address so I can get it out of the house as soon as possible. :whistle:

Cheers,

Wolf

Stupendous weathering and texture on the forceps! When are you going to finish the engine? (Ducks,runs like hell,and blames Grant)

Thanks Guy, LOL! The engine will be finished as soon as I remove the weathered and textured forceps. Actually after looking at a couple of pics of completed DVIIs I've decided that the lines running from the air pump needed to be added as they are clearly visible even with all the cowl panels on. Just a little more work.

Cheers,

Wolf

Stupendous weathering and texture on the forceps! When are you going to finish the engine? (Ducks,runs like hell,and blames Grant)

HEY !!! I've taught you well Padowan - guy5y is your new Jedi name!

Wolf sir, you engine it fabulous. Love it, love it.

I really must have a punt at one of these WnW kits - I got too many Roden kits to sell first (curse you Red Jackson Baron !) << waves fist at the sky >>

Grant.

Smacks head on table re finished engine. I THOUGHT I was joking. You snowed in over there with time to kill? If I may say in my best English.... "Bloody fabulous old boy"

Smacks head on table re finished engine. I THOUGHT I was joking. You snowed in over there with time to kill? If I may say in my best English.... "Bloody fabulous old boy"

LOL!! Thanks again. I knew you were joking Guy and believe me I appreciated the humour! Adding the additional air lines is purely a case of AMS (advanced modeller's syndrome). They're done now so the engine is officially finished. :)

Cheers,

Wolf