Wolf Buddee

Another Fokker Finished!

There's just no way you could have had all those problems you said you did Wolf. It's just too flawless! Sublime stuff, and I concur with GD about the exhausts - perfect.

Kev

Wow!...flawless is correct alright!

Superb work Wolf, and always great photo's as well.

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Guest Peterpools

Wolf

way to go in tackling those problems. From the photos, your Fokker looks like a gem

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

That looks great Wolf. I likely could have sent you another engine cowl for the warped one but it looks like you've work out the warp just fine.

Ron

Crikey! :blink:

That is one of the most realistic looking exhausts I think I have ever seen Wolf. :bow:

I agree! How in the heck did you do that??

Gentlemen, thanks for all your very kind comments! Dude, I painted the exhaust with MM Burnt Metal which was buffed once dry. I used my regular wash of Detailer fluid to emphasize the weld beads. Then I burnished the exhaust pipe with various colours of chalk pastels including dark brown, red brown, dark and light gray, black and two different shades of blue. No clear coat was applied as it usually mutes the pastel colours too much.

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Richard! Been doing a LOT of decalling lately. Sheets of lozenge decal and then loads of rib tape and I'm still not done but she is gettin' there. Hopefully I'll have more pics soon.

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Richard! Been doing a LOT of decalling lately. Sheets of lozenge decal and then loads of rib tape and I'm still not done but she is gettin' there. Hopefully I'll have more pics soon.

Cheers,

Wolf

Look forward to that Sir.

Good luck.

:thumbsup: