Wolf Buddee

Another Fokker Finished!

Wolf, the Fokker looks great! I really like the fabric decals. As I was reading your words, I thought phaaa, why bother? Then I looked at the photos. Subtle and perfect.

Cheers

Don

Wolf, the Fokker looks great! I really like the fabric decals. As I was reading your words, I thought phaaa, why bother? Then I looked at the photos. Subtle and perfect.

Cheers

Don

Thanks Don. The fabric effect decals actually make quite a difference to the overall look. It makes for a bit more work but I figure it's worth the extra effort.

Cheers,

Wolf

:wow: Wolf, looks amazing, detail is outstanding as always.

Regards

Richard

Thanks Richard. You really have to try one of these WnW kits. Compared to your Hurricane build it'll be like basket weaving but you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

Cheers,

Wolf

Hi Wolf,

Yes I will have to start one, I have three in the stash , Sopwith Pup, Snipe and Triplane, opened one box and said to myself this is small, so your work is just outstanding my friend.

Regards

Richard

Spandau ballet, well synchronized........ The guns are done and installed. After priming with Tamiya's Fine White Primer the guns were sprayed with Alclad II Gun Metal and then burnished with MiG Productions Gunmetal powder. The addition of the Aber photo-etch bits really adds a lot to the Spandaus but it's somewhat hidden with the top wing in place. Not really a surprise though. That essentially finishes the fuselage assembly although I'll add more weathering to it before the top wing is permanently affixed. Finishing the decal work on the top wing and ailerons, painting the propellor, running the aileron actuator cables, and a little bit of paintwork for the underwing access panels and she'll be done.

Fokker-55_zpsed8932eb.jpg

Fokker-56_zpsa709564f.jpg

Fokker-57_zpsc13a5611.jpg

Fokker-58_zps4d15e712.jpg

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf, the greatness just goes on and on.

If I could point out one thing that is not directly related to your skill. That dragon decal looks superb,what is the general decal quality like?

And, I know, you put the decal on the kit. Great skill, man! When I try it, there will be more wrinkles :)

Cheers

Don

Very, very, very nice!

So if I understand it right that MicroSculpt fabric effect are decals to be put onto the Lozenge decals?

Regards

- dutik