NEW TAMIYA 1/32 OFFERING.

krow113

And ohh, btw, as this is all good fun, my bet is a Me-109, any version...

The kit offer for those is so scarse on the market that one wonders why there is not one by Tamiya ... :doh:

Hubert.

Edited by MostlyRacers

I'm willing to bet it will be a German WW2 plane. Not that I'm a fan of Nazi crap, but doing this seem much logic to me cause then the have all four major contenders of the WW2 in their large scale series. Of course, I'm broke now that I paid for the B-25J....so, I'm betting low... :rofl:

Mosquito +1.......well they have done it in 72nd and 48th......just scale her up some more :please:

+2

the sheer pleasure of building a great subject, and of Tamiya quality, would make a £200+ price tag sustainable.

+2

the sheer pleasure of building a great subject, and of Tamiya quality, would make a £200+ price tag sustainable.

+3

I can only dream of a glass nose Mossie to the standard of current Tamiya uber kits. :wub: Be still my beating heart.....

For some unfathomable reason the Hurricane has never done it for me. Don't know why, just does n't get my juices flowing sadly. :shrug:

What we really need though is a two seat F-16 or possibly a Mitsubishi F-2A :coolio:

:DodgeBall:

Hey, who threw that? :P

Edited by geedubelyer