IPMS US Nationals T-shirt proposal

BiggTim

IPMS US Nationals LSP T-shirt poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is interested?

• Yes
    • No

Back in 2018, we had shirts made for Nats in Phoenix, and we are considering doing this again. It's a lot of work, so I'm gauging interest before biting this off. The shirts would likely look something like this, and would probably be available in your choice of color and style (and size, of course).

LSP1-FRONT.jpg

LSP1-BACK.jpg

Just now, LSP_Ray said:

I would offer the option of the Nats t-shirt and one without the Nats wording. I would take two without the Nats info.

Honestly if that is possible, and doesn't put Tim through a whole other trial to do so, that might be a great idea. 

I'd likely buy one of each.

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

I would offer the option of the Nats t-shirt and one without the Nats wording. I would take two without the Nats info.

So are you saying you'd like a shirt that is just an LSP only shirt? That would have to be a separate design and a separate order. I'm not opposed to the idea, but it might have to wait until after the Nats order is complete, just because that might be too much to handle at once for me.

@ Ray - something like this?

(I'm not sure about the individual name, either - it would probably cost a lot)

LSP3-FRONT.jpg

LSP3-BACK.jpg

Edited by BiggTim

1 minute ago, BiggTim said:

So are you saying you'd like a shirt that is just an LSP only shirt? That would have to be a separate design and a separate order. I'm not opposed to the idea, but it might have to wait until after the Nats order is complete, just because that might be too much to handle at once for me.

Something like a generic LSP-branded t-shirt might be better handled through one of the many order-fulfilment platforms that exist these days (we used to use Zazzle back in the day). That takes the pressure off specific individuals, but the downside is that the products tend to be pricey.

Kev

I am not attending.  I will buy one.  I like the two sides version in blue but black is acceptable.  Our club went through the personalized thing.  Pain in the a**.   We have club name tags. I so appreciate you going through this Tim.

If you do this I need an XLarge

Edited by Rick Griewski
Forgot To mention size requirement

52 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

@ Ray - something like this?

(I'm not sure about the individual name, either - it would probably cost a lot)

Yes, LSP only like that. I would not add the names, though, as that would mean a setup for each shirt and as you say, would cost a lot. Waiting till after NATS is fine with me; I am in no hurry.