1/32 Tractor and bombs from Thunder Model

cbk57

Do you all know about this, just found it browsing hobby search.  It is a tractor towing bombs suitable for a WWII Tarmac dio and in the favorite scale of most of you 1/32.  It is interesting in our debates about 1/32 vs 1/35 Thunder Model is tooling most of its military vehicles in 1/35 but are still tooling aircraft related accessories in 1/32.  Link attached:  https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/11044897

10 minutes ago, mozart said:

That’s got me interested Kent! Good to see you around by the way. :D

Just now, kkarlsen said:

Thanks Max, I know I have been absent for allmost a year, but I'm trying to pick up some speed with some smaller projects ;)

Kent

10 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

The kit is really nice. It's very detailed. I built it shortly after it came out. There's a lot of small parts to the kit, including some that are PE.

PXL_20231106_212236537-L.jpg

PXL_20231107_005611296-L.jpg

PXL_20231108_013121025-L.jpg

PXL_20231108_184501923-L.jpg

PXL_20231108_183317489-L.jpg

I still need to paint it at some point. 

I like that Carl, I remember when you slipped it in as a “side build” in the GB on BM last year! Neat little thing, I could easily be tempted to get one to have alongside my Typhoon now that Kent has posted that useful picture.

5 hours ago, mozart said:

I like that Carl, I remember when you slipped it in as a “side build” in the GB on BM last year! Neat little thing, I could easily be tempted to get one to have alongside my Typhoon now that Kent has posted that useful picture.

Thanks Max. The kit comes with British markings too so easy enough to put beside your Tiffie.

2 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I'm wondering if they will re-release it with the typical British bomb trailers.

They are releasing some bomb trailer kits but I don:t know one from another, I found their new listings on Hobby search but scale mates might enlighten as well.