ICM 2024 Releases

Dennis7423

Just watched ICM's 2024 catalog release video, and as we suspected, the only new 1/32 kit for this year will be the HS 123, barring any surprise releases.

They are releasing some interesting things, however, like 1/35 PSP plating and a different metal base. They will also release two new versions of the CH-56; one with the universal cargo container, and one with a base included (it appears it will be the version with the big bomb).

They are also releasing a new-tool 1/48 Blackhawk series, and their much anticipated B-26 Marauder in 1/48. Two future releases were shown in the catalog, a Hs-129 in 1/48 for 2025, and the CH-56 in 1/72 for 2025 as well.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

4 hours ago, Dennis7423 said:

Just watched ICM's 2024 catalog release video, and as we suspected, the only new 1/32 kit for this year will be the HS 123, barring any surprise releases.

They are releasing some interesting things, however, like 1/35 PSP plating and a different metal base. They will also release two new versions of the CH-56; one with the universal cargo container, and one with a base included (it appears it will be the version with the big bomb).

They are also releasing a new-tool 1/48 Blackhawk series, and their much anticipated B-26 Marauder in 1/48. Two future releases were shown in the catalog, a Hs-129 in 1/48 for 2025, and the CH-56 in 1/72 for 2025 as well.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

I'll take the -123 no problem and I'll be getting the Marauder too[ like to see THAT one in 32nd]. Still, no AD-5 fat face 'raider OR F11F Tiger[ I'll even take 'em in 48th}. I was hoping they'd come out with an LA-5,5FN or -7 too, oh well.

1 hour ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

To be fair , it's a wonder that they get ANYTHING out with what's going on there . It's a testament of a high order. That I didn't get my favs is really a first world problem, I can't complain[who would listen]

Our Ukrainian refugee still has family in Kyiv. She showed us a photo the other day of a missile flying past their apartment, but people are still going to work & carrying on as normally as they can.

11 hours ago, Hans said:

I can see a 1:32 ICM Fokker D. 21 in my crystal bowl..

Particularly the Finnish version, yum!  (It has skis)

15 hours ago, Hans said:

I can see a 1:32 ICM Fokker D. 21 in my crystal bowl..

3 hours ago, Mark_C said:

Particularly the Finnish version, yum!  (It has skis)

I like your thinking :thumbsup:  :D

Cheers,

Michael

23 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I just saw it. Another interesting release is the heli pad. I don't think anyone ever released that type.

Is it really much different than the UH-60L version that Academy released?

4 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

Is it really much different than the UH-60L version that Academy released?

Hi Dave,

I do not think so but hopefully this one will have the tons of positive rivets you can find on the full scale one. Actually my post was referring to the PSP-like ground revetment 1/35 set they announced, not the helicopter.

It would be nice to get it in 1/32 as well!