*** Finished*** 1/32 Hasegawa & Montex -Focke Wulf Fw-190A3

Tolga ULGUR

While waiting for the rocket launcher parts of the Bf 110 G2, I decided to start this project. ( I must have gotten bored waiting )

Base kit is Hasegawa's Fw 190A5 . I will use Montex's conversion set to backdate to A3. This set includes the shorter fuselage and other necessary parts.

It looks like "Yoda" is also interested in this project.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Edited by Tolga ULGUR

Looking good!

When Montex released these conversions, years ago, I purchased both the A-3 and A-4. I used the A-3 to do an A-2 and that set had quite a "bow" to each fuselage half. Thankfully, it went together without any real issues and the build was pleasant, overall. I still have the A-4 conversion and I do intend to build it. With the release of the new ZM A-4 kit, it's kind of lighting a fire under me to get it done, as I can't justify buying another A-4, until I build the one I already have (but I am also still holding out for a "basic" version, if they ever do it). In short, I think Montex did a great job on this conversion and they can certainly be made into a great looking model. Yours is already well on it's way!

John