Any UFO fans around here?

There potential, i was going to get their razor crest since the revell one was unoptanium in North America. But its good but not good enough, managed to get the Revel in the end. 

In the video all the older kits they showed i wonder if it just rebox of the old stuff or new tooling? Atat atst bwing ect

The biggest icon we are missing is the tydirium shuttle ideally in Bandai quality at 1/72 to pair with the xwing and ties

20 minutes ago, Neo said:

There potential, i was going to get their razor crest since the revell one was unoptanium in North America. But its good but not good enough, managed to get the Revel in the end. 

In the video all the older kits they showed i wonder if it just rebox of the old stuff or new tooling? Atat atst bwing ect

The biggest icon we are missing is the tydirium shuttle ideally in Bandai quality at 1/72 to pair with the xwing and ties

I know the Millenium Falcon has many retooled parts to correct the height of the sides, and the Darth Vader Advanced Tie has a new figure and a couple other improved parts.

Others I don’t know.

Alain

7 hours ago, firefly7 said:

Same for me, a must buy. as long as it's 1/32 ( I'll also take 1/35 as a second choise ).  Also the X-wing. But what I really want is a Starfury.  Cheers.

It is 1/32, as written on the box. But scale doesn’t mean much as it was never built full size. Any dimension given is just an estimate.

The old Tie Fighter kit stated as 1/48 is 15cm tall (just a tad under 6’’). At 13’’, the new kit could be more around 1/22 scale if the previous scale was correct. 

Alain

UFO was so cool. All of the vehicles looked great (with the possible exception of the moonbase interceptors) 

The RF-101 VooDoo always reminds me of Sky1 with it's chisel nose.

I had a diecast SHADO mobile as a kid. Working tracks and a rotating weapon bay. I got hours of fun from that in the soil of my back garden :lol:

Happy days.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :thumbsup:

Edited by geedubelyer