Ki-43, When are we getting a new one?

CRAZY IVAN5

37 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

The day after I build the old one. Have not started it yet. I do not know when I will either. Sorry 

I tried that method, also. Three times.:lol:

I find it surprising, given the type's production numbers and combat record. We always hear about the "Japanese market" in discussions like these. Well, what gives?:hmmm:

John

Edited by mywifehatesmodels

I always thought Hasegawa missed that opportunity when they released the A6M5 and stopped LSP releases. Strangely, ZM did not select that topic either up to now.

This puzzles me for the reason mentioned here above: attractivity for the national market. Finally, this plane was simply the IJAAF zero! Weird! :huh:<_<:blink:

I've dropped this hint to ICM on their Facebook page, and they advised they would "look into releasing it in the future." I actually have some faith they will actually look into it. It would be a perfect kit for them to do in our beloved 1/32 scale.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

2 hours ago, Dennis7423 said:

I've dropped this hint to ICM on their Facebook page, and they advised they would "look into releasing it in the future." I actually have some faith they will actually look into it. It would be a perfect kit for them to do in our beloved 1/32 scale.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

Good deal! ICM would almost perfect for the job I agree, I'm not going to rule out Z-M on this . I just hope that someone comes through for us. A very neglected subject, the only one we got is the old Hasegawa and Revell one . Like all Japanese fighters from that era , highly maneuverable not exactly rip snortin' fast and lightly built very dangerous in a dog fight

1 hour ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Good deal! ICM would almost perfect for the job I agree, I'm not going to rule out Z-M on this . I just hope that someone comes through for us. A very neglected subject, the only one we got is the old Hasegawa and Revell one . Like all Japanese fighters from that era , highly maneuverable not exactly rip snortin' fast and lightly built very dangerous in a dog fight

And to me, one of the most beautiful aircraft ever produced.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

1 hour ago, Dennis7423 said:

And to me, one of the most beautiful aircraft ever produced.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

It has that Nakajima look to it, you can see the Ki-84 and Ki-44 lineage. I've been into ww2 Japanese aircraft for a long time, I find them quite interesting. Just sorting out the colors will drive ya up da wall!