PCM Hurricane (late) 56 Squadron….finished!

mozart

Having said that I could live with the windscreen at a slightly rakish angle as pointed out by Alain (thanks Alain! :rolleyes:) I of course couldn't....so it's corrected with the help of a razor saw and a couple of thin wedges.  A few shots in better light, please ignore the shepherd's hut in the background....it was too heavy to move!! :D

IYaXwr.jpg

BWXLRi.jpg

BsMLE6.jpg

CDrf8o.jpg

hYc314.jpg

Now, where's that Tiffie?

Edited by mozart

49 minutes ago, mozart said:

Having said that I could live with the windscreen at a slightly rakish angle as pointed out by Alain (thanks Alain! :rolleyes:) I of course couldn't....so it's corrected with the help of a razor saw and a couple of thin wedges.  A few shots in better light, please ignore the shepherd's hut in the background....it was too heavy to move!! :D

IYaXwr.jpg

BWXLRi.jpg

BsMLE6.jpg

CDrf8o.jpg

hYc314.jpg

Now, where's that Tiffie?

Gotta admit that angle does look a heap better, but….. If I were the Ops boss I’d be having words with that ground handler, serious safety violation with the position of the external power carts cable. :hmmm:

Great photos!

I like the hut, it’s where P/O Brooker is taking a quick nap waiting for the phone call to scramble!

Man, the greenest grass I have ever seen! 
Glad the windscreen adjustment wasn’t too much trouble! Looked like a custom attempt to get a couple extra miles per hour on the ‘plane!

Alain

25 minutes ago, DugyB said:

Gotta admit that angle does look a heap better, but….. If I were the Ops boss I’d be having words with that ground handler, serious safety violation with the position of the external power carts cable. :hmmm:

Call it artistic licence on behalf of the photographer! :P

Great result Max, well done. :goodjob:

13 hours ago, DugyB said:

If I were the Ops boss I’d be having words with that ground handler, serious safety violation with the position of the external power carts cable. :hmmm:

12 hours ago, mozart said:

Call it artistic licence on behalf of the photographer! :P

Probaby enough of a violation to earn at least 3 points on said licence :wicked::whistle:

15 hours ago, mozart said:

....so it's corrected with the help of a razor saw and a couple of thin wedges.

That's what I did with mine., cut a slot at the front of the windshield to drop it, I used

a couple of wedge shaped decals to cover the gaps on the sides.

Look much better Max  :speak_cool: