New boxing of Italeri Tornado

thierry laurent

12 minutes ago, Violator1991 said:

That is news!! I was planning to convert things to build two Marinefliegers, this good news arrived just in time! 

Kormorans would be a nice addition but if not, can be scratchbuilt or maybe have someone 3D print them.

Just give Reskit 5 minutes.. you will have Kormorans I am sure ^_^

/Niels

41 minutes ago, Violator1991 said:

That is news!! I was planning to convert things to build two Marinefliegers, this good news arrived just in time! 

Kormorans would be a nice addition but if not, can be scratchbuilt or maybe have someone 3D print them.

No need for 3d print as they exist in resin for many years!

https://www.scalemates.com/fr/kits/cmk-5091-as-34-kormoran-2-anti-ship-missile-and-launcher-adaptor-2-pcs--700045

50 minutes ago, Zola25 said:

Just give Reskit 5 minutes.. you will have Kormorans I am sure ^_^

/Niels

This is my sincere hope. They've done some great Exocets already.

21 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

If you can find the CMK offerings here in the UK. Unfortunately I missed the boat so am waiting for Italeri or, better still, ResKit. 

The other option is a suitable reconnaissance pod, but Kormorans and launch rails really give the Marineflieger subjects character.

Tony 

2 minutes ago, Tony T said:

This is my sincere hope. They've done some great Exocets already.

Yes they look nice - I bought a couple from Grand Model: https://grandmodels.gr/el/1-32-resin-weapon-sets/20-132-exocet-m39-missile.html

before Reskit released theirs. They are seriously good quality. I plan to put them on a Greek Mirage 2000 at some point..

In fact - they do nice stuff at Grand Model. I have their Mirage 2000 cockpit as well as their F-16 NSI intake and CFT set (its actually a set to make a block 52+ aircraft and contains more than just CFT´s). They mentioned at some point they would make a two-seater cockpit for the Mirage 2000D..

/Niels

1 hour ago, Zola25 said:

The marking choices are a bit, well.. uninteresting in my opinion - what are the odds we will have a Gulf War boxing in the future ^_^

agree - that Saudi aircraft looks good in the picture they used though, that would make a great looking build.