1/32 Dassault Mirage F-1CZ from Scaleworx Resin Models

Kagemusha

• 6 months later...

aeroscale.net/news - Mirage F-1C/CZ Update

SW32-07 Mirage F-1C/CZ update:

“This project is finally ready for the mold making stage! Too many parts to fit on an A3 cutting mat and should provide many hours of building fun. Thanks to everyone for your patience and support”……………………………………………Scaleworx Resin Models

2901-entry-0-1671570000.jpg

2901-entry-2-1671570000.jpg

Juraj

On 6/6/2022 at 3:56 PM, Tony T said:

My gosh it's lovely. But I don't want a shape on a stand. Looking forward to seeing the undercart to assess if I, as a merely passable modeller, can cope.

This was on my list of Kitty Hawk hopefuls along with the Jaguar, as was the FRS.1 SHAR (from anybody) now being tackled by Icelandic Fine Art. Oh dear, I'm being left behind with all this stuff — am I such a child wanting an injection-moulded "kitset"?  And the JetMads Draken around the corner? 

It may be time to "chicken it" back to 1/48th. But very glad indeed for those with plenty of staying power and courage. 

Tony 

I'm with Tony on this one...  Would like to do it but not sure I'm there yet...

On 6/6/2022 at 6:22 PM, LSP_K2 said:

In just a few days, I'll be seeing the Blue Angels flying Super Hornets here for the first time, and I'm so looking forward to that. We lucked out and got a pass to the FAA controlled side, so we'll basically be alone to see the performance up close and personal.

At NAF El Centro?  I saw the Blues when they flew the A-4E there during my freshman year in high school.  Now I see them every week between March and November.   Lot's of noise.. My advice is to take ear protection. The E/F's are a lot louder than the C/Ds even without after burners....

3 hours ago, Mark B. said:

At NAF El Centro?  I saw the Blues when they flew the A-4E there during my freshman year in high school.  Now I see them every week between March and November.   Lot's of noise.. My advice is to take ear protection. The E/F's are a lot louder than the C/Ds even without after burners....

Nope, here in St. Louis. They were awesome (and yes,... very loud, but then I'm used to hearing Super Hornets around here).

8 hours ago, Mark B. said:

I'm with Tony on this one...  Would like to do it but not sure I'm there yet...

That was last June. Six months on, and having seen the masters, it's looking irresistible!   

I do wish makers would get together sometimes. This could use cast brass legs. 

Tony 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ali62 said:

I have messaged John via his website and emailed him twice, no response at all. Has anybody else had any joy. Curious to find out about pricing and delivery, which may then lead to an order. 

He moved from South Africa to Georgia recently(that one south of russia)

But now he's back down under for a New year vacation and some paperwork

He gave me a price of $190+$23 for postage

Just be patient and he'll answer