Two new canopy sets, this time they are LSP. E.E. Lightning and F/A-18F Hornet

Hi Guys back in business for 1/32 scale kits

two canopy sets are now available for ordering, please note 3-4 week lead time

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/english-electric-lightning-replacement-canopy-set-for-1-32-trumpeter-kit

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/mcdonnell-douglas-f-a-18f-replacement-canopy-for-1-32-revell-kit

ENGLISH ELECTRIC LIGHTNING 

261F0CE7-3430-4E77-BD9A-DCB52811C5F8

F/A-18F HORNET

3216BD4D-63A7-4DAC-993B-F29678F4B57E

Posted (edited)

I've just now received two of the Lightning canopy sets and these are stunning (as is the armoured windshield & shrouded exhausts for the Ju 88).

Fantastic work Ali!  It really improves the look of the Lightning kit with the chunkier framing outlines and angles.

Tony 

Edited by Tony T
edit

On 5/2/2022 at 12:41 AM, Robthepom said:

thank you very much for doing the Lightning canopy, i will order this week, looking forward to finishing my kit

No problem, I am glad my set will be able to assist you finish your model, and improve the look a little.

On 5/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, Tony T said:

I've just now received two of the Lightning canopy sets and these are stunning (as is the armoured windshield & shrouded exhausts for the Ju 88).

Fantastic work Ali!  It really improves the look of the Lightning kit with the chunkier framing outlines and angles.

Tony 

Thank you Tony, well I do hope to see your Lightning kits built up SOONISH…… well I know these builds all take time.

So, the Lightning canopy interests me a lot…….how will it fit the Echelon Lightning is the huge question? Any thoughts Ali? 

5 hours ago, mozart said:

So, the Lightning canopy interests me a lot…….how will it fit the Echelon Lightning is the huge question? Any thoughts Ali? 

Simple answer it will not fit the Echelon kit. The good news all being well I hope to produce one for the Echelon vacform in the next few months.

21 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

Simple answer it will not fit the Echelon kit. The good news all being well I hope to produce one for the Echelon vacform in the next few months.

Brilliant.....you have a customer waiting for two!! :D:clap2:

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2022 at 3:13 PM, Ali62 said:

Great as at my over 20 years ago built old Echelon kit, canopy "has yellowed" and I still have an unassembled Echelon kit.

(More details at my website   aircraftinplastic.com )

Edited by mydesign