Jetmads Viggen next year? Really?

iaf-man

2 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Can someone please tell me - maybe I'm dense or not observant - I can't find anything anywhere that says if this is resin or injection molded.  

I pleaded with HKM to do a Viggen family years ago.  He said there was no market.

Well, if you got to their web page. https://www.jetmads.com  It talks about them using polyurethane resin and current 3D printing technology.

14 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Have they taken over where Tanmodel left off?

Matt 

I too think it's Baris Tansoy's outfit resurrected. Doing the kits in resin means they can go from CAD to sexy packaged product without all that messy and expensive tool making. Just a bunch of 3D masters, silicone moulds and polyurethane resin.

Just wondering what happened to that beautiful Turkish Su-33 Sea Flanker.

Tony 

55 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

I saw no link as such, but I'll take the word of the O.P. that it's been announced. It's certainly a plane that I'd have to consider.

It’s on their webpage, linked above.  It’s shown in the slideshow at the top of the home page with Spring 2021 date.

12 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

Based on quick research, I just realised that it’s not as huge a model as you would imagine. 
The closest, in terms of length and wingspan, that I could see quickly, is the Typhoon. 
I initially had ideas of it being much larger than that when built up. Granted, it’ll still make one heck of an imposing display when fully loaded and painted in what I think is the coolest looking paint scheme ever devised. 

well,it looks massive because of the rear fuselage shape and big fin

maybe the double main wheels contribute as well 

There are some very nice end of career colour schemes for the JA-37 as well as the standard early fields and meadows and later grey schemes.

We'll need masks though for the day-glo numbers.

Also would it be wrong of me to fit a couple of those honking great Rb-04 anti-ship missiles in early or late form aboard it?

Technically yes, but that black, white and chrome looks so good.

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

It’s on their webpage, linked above.  It’s shown in the slideshow at the top of the home page with Spring 2021 date.

Thanks. I apparently never waited long enough to even know there was a slideshow.

The X-3 Stiletto and D558-II Skyrocket appeal fantastically. 

I need to overcome my serious aversion to cyanoacrylate glue, if possible. 

Tony