Wingnut Wings Handley Page O/100

seiran01

Fantastic build and I echo the general opinion that it is a shame the model will probably not (hope not) see the light of day. Luckily I found my scratchbuild 0/400 fuselage again the other day so I fear that build will have to be picked up again.

2 hours ago, Cees Broere said:

Fantastic build and I echo the general opinion that it is a shame the model will probably not (hope not) see the light of day. Luckily I found my scratchbuild 0/400 fuselage again the other day so I fear that build will have to be picked up again.

perhaps lost in translation but why do you hope the model will not see the light of day?

I think Cees means he hopes the company is not closing. That’s the way I took it.

Mike, that is a stunning build. I can see why you got it to build for the website. I was really looking forward to the 400, even more so than the Lancaster.

Bruce 

Edited by pacificmustang

Coming from you, that’s a massive compliment Peter, thank you sir! Loving the progress on your big 190.

The big planes don’t stop here - my new 3d printer landed today and the first print is the fuselage extension I designed for the HK Lanc to make a Lincoln. Will print the new nose after some more refinements to the design also :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...