1/32 Hasegawa Bf 109G-14 Hartmann Double Chevron

Thunnus

Thanks for the wonderful comments!  Now that I've passed the paint struggles, I suddenly realize that I'm approaching the end of this build.  The control surfaces have been glued into place.
IMG-8904.jpg
IMG-8907.jpg
IMG-8906.jpg

The exhausts are installed.
IMG-8909.jpg

Time for a flat coat! This is always a fun stage since it will tie in all of the paint, markings, decals and weathering into a (hopefully) cohesive whole.
IMG-8911.jpg
IMG-8912.jpg
IMG-8914.jpg

The Strategic Ordnance Works landing gear is attached and the model is up on its own legs.
IMG-8923.jpg
IMG-8924.jpg

Danke Freunde!  Working on a few details prior to crossing the finish line with this G-14 build.  The Barracuda resin prop blades have been mounted onto the spinner using Barracuda's jig (which is sold separately from the spinner kit).  I've added some staining to the spinner.
IMG-8925.jpg

This aircraft did not have an antenna mast so I fashioned a small attachment point and glued it on the fuselage right behind the canopy.
IMG-8927.jpg

Based on this photo of Hartmann's machine.
Hartman_109G-6_Photo2.jpg

The spinner is a push-fit onto the fuselage and will be removable. 
IMG-8932.jpg

Only a few more things on the checklist before she's finished:  drop tank, pitot tube, whip antenna, IFF antenna, gun barrels, wing tip lights, aileron balancers and removing the canopy masks.  
IMG-8935.jpg
IMG-8933.jpg
IMG-8934.jpg
IMG-8939.jpg

Perhaps one more short update before I post the glamour shots on the RFI board.