Sirkosky H.34 Helicopter.

shark64

Do you know what amazes me most about builders who work at this level?  It’s not that they do it as routinely and easily as breathing, it’s that the number of people who will ever see and/or appreciate their skills is so infinitesimally small as to be nearly nonexistent on the world stage but they do it anyway.  Maybe a bit deep for a Saturday morning, but true nonetheless.

Wow ,your job is amazing!!!

I am a beginner and I have approached this hobby for a few months. I am following your construction with great interest.
I'm trying to figure out what version of the h-34 you are making. I looked for some documentation but I can't find anything similar to your cockpit and there are some details that I can't find.
 Can you give me some indications of where to find such detailed information.

1 hour ago, ma.smithtela said:

Wow ,your job is amazing!!!

I am a beginner and I have approached this hobby for a few months. I am following your construction with great interest.
I'm trying to figure out what version of the h-34 you are making. I looked for some documentation but I can't find anything similar to your cockpit and there are some details that I can't find.
 Can you give me some indications of where to find such detailed information.

I am making a fictitious Sub hunting H.34 US Navy Seabat in Arctic markings painted Orange.  I used photos I found on the internet and used the Wessex, H.34 Choctaw books from Squadron and the Sikorsky H.34 book from Lennart Lundh.  I used Adriatic Models products for my build as well.

Oliver

13 hours ago, SlickRick said:

Oliver,

Are you going by measurements from the rea. Aircraft and reducing by 1/32 " ? Looks very good so far.

SlickRick

The tank comes from Adriatic models. I believe it was sized to 1/32. It pretty close to my research photos.

Must confess I’m not one usually for helicopters, they just don’t really do it for me, but stumbled across this build and was blown away by the quality of your scratch work, paint work, and pretty much everything else! How on earth do you get all those bits of plasticard to look so neat and clean!? Certainly going to be following this heli build from now on! 
Unreal. 

Will

1 hour ago, Westland WhirlWill said:

Must confess I’m not one usually for helicopters, they just don’t really do it for me, but stumbled across this build and was blown away by the quality of your scratch work, paint work, and pretty much everything else! How on earth do you get all those bits of plasticard to look so neat and clean!? Certainly going to be following this heli build from now on! 
Unreal. 

Will

Thanks Will.