Lukgraph DH 89 Rapide

mozart

3 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

How so?

It has a shroud around around  the air intake on the front of the nacelles, I guess in an effort to get improved airflow into the engine. One can see clearly from the photos posted in this thread of G-AHKV. Not a major mod but quite noticeable.

Zac.

Edited by Zac_Zolar

Ready to go...
535294_917706554979376_10523999190863578

Łukasz Sznajder

De Havilland DH.89 Dragon Lukgraph 1:32 scale kit is ready.
Kit available in Lukgraph online store: www.lukgraph.pl

The set will include:
- resin castings with reinforced by wire struts and wings
- 3D printed Gipsy Six x 2 engine with exhaust pipes
- 3D-printed passenger seats 8 pcs
- 3D printed interiors the pilot's cabin
- 3D printed engine cover x 2
- photo-etched sheet (post card dimension)
- decals
- instruction
- foil masks for main cabine and side windows
- laser cut side windows
- professionally vacuformed negative cabine x 2 (one reserve)
- 3 painting schemes (military operators)

The aircraft in the pre-war, war and post-war period was very popular. Many of them fly today to enjoy tourists and aviation enthusiasts. Paintings of civil aircraft are particularly beautiful.
At the present time, the modeler has no problem making masks or decals for 1 piece (your favorite). We can always help in technical preparation of the project (especially for civilian versions).

IMPORTANT
Shipping from us from 15 to 60 days + transport time.

NOTICE
40 pieces available for sale - shipment in mid-May. Please remember that shipping to most countries is now more difficult due to a coronavirus pandemic.
To the USA, Australia and the UK - an economic package, you can already send priority to most European countries. If in doubt, you can ask for shipping. Remember that money can be returned until shipment.
There may be delays in the delivery of the model - there is always contact with us.
Due to the big interest may be problems with the availability of the model, the next 20 pieces will be thrown in mid-May and then the next. There will be plenty of models - we will do them where there is demand, it may be delayed in time, but they will be.

NOTICE
If the aircraft will not be available in the store, it means that it is sold out. But soon the next tranche of 20 pieces will appear. You just have to check back in from time to time.

Greetings
Lukgraph

Order send...

Edited by kkarlsen

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

You're lucky guys!

My account has a problem and I could not log in... and now it looks the first batch is gone (last ones sent during the night)..!

Oh well, this will be solved but this is quite frustrating. I should have pre-oredered it. Damn it!

Wow, that was quick! I’ve had what I presume is a confirmation email but it’s all in Polish so I can’t read it! I wonder how big the initial batch would be, mine's order no. 115.

Edited by mozart