F-35A 13-5081 AFB Hill

CruZz

Thank you very much Guys! 

15 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Absolutely fantastic rendition, one thing I've noticed about the F-35, is that the colour can change regards light to dark, I very much like the route you've taken, and thanks once again for producing all those wonderful resin goodies for the kit. 

Belated happy birthday too! 

Yeah!  HaveGlass is very specific surface. I tryed to made it by MRP grey color mixed with Gunze Supermetalic Silver 01. The contrast between two colors changing depends on ligh... it´s very hard to take a picture of this effect.... 

12 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

This is some seriously great modeling.  Your finish is outstanding on a challenging kit.

Cheers,

Chuck

Thank you Chuck.... hah... Challenging kit.... If I have to say one sentence about complete build , I would have to thinking very long time.... 

Maybe " Italeri never more" .......

11 hours ago, Eagle Driver said:

Interesting metal shine visible here and there. Great looks, although the plane by itself is kinda...meh.
The model you built is stunning though.
I keep pumping the idea into F's are my F'avs' head to build one of these, with all the movable parts that he scratches. No success so far.

Understand you... The plane is..... how to say.... like if some duck had a big crash :-D 

But from 2-3 angles of view is it nice plane.... 

• 4 weeks later...