Jump to content
Fencer-1

1/32 Bf 109G-6/AS conversion is almost there

Recommended Posts

I’ve ordered three of these sets in the past—two variants of the G-5/6 and the G-10 “Erla”. They were each exceptional. You will not be disappointed. I ordered off eBay and it was no problem at all. Really good stuff!

Bill M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill M. said:

 I ordered off eBay and it was no problem at all. Really good stuff!

Bill M.

 

 

They have a shop on evilbay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not happy to hear they are for the Revell G-6 kit. Still have too many Hase 109s left. Maybe these new parts can be used or modified to get something  useful for the Hase kit. I think AIMS has the right idea of improving both the Hase and Revell kits, helping both kits with parts for both of the kits

   Mike Horina

Edited by mhorina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mhorina said:

Not happy to hear they are for the Revell G-6 kit. Still have too many Hase 109s left. Maybe these new parts can be used or modified to get something  useful for the Hase kit. I think AIMS has the right idea of improving both the Hase and Revell kits, helping both kits with parts for both of the kits

   Mike Horina

 

But the Hassy kits are expensive and often hard to find - certainly so in Europe

 

Revell kits are dirt cheap and these guys are European / Russian so makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fencer-1 said:

Hello colleagues!

 

There will be two versions of G-6/AS cowlings (differs by oil cooler gondola size), then G-14/AS fitted with unified G-10 lower cowling panel (large oil cooler and small "cheeks" on forward edge) and finally G-10 cowling version. All conversions intended for Revell Bf 109G-6 model, because it has convinient parts breakdown and almost all optional parts for 109G-serie, exept large wheels and fairings for them. That will give us good number of 109G additional variants. There are some questions through email regarding possibility of open engine compartment. We don't have plans to make such set in the nearest future. Other 32nd sets in a queue. MiG-21MF/SM correction on the way. The 109 sets price will be around 20 USD and they will be available for direct order by email and via Ebay.   Also we have plans to re-issue older 109 set but with some improvements.

 

Regards,

 

Alex.

That is exciting! Any plans in the works for a MiG-21bis while you are doing corrections???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, nmayhew said:

 

But the Hassy kits are expensive and often hard to find - certainly so in Europe

 

Revell kits are dirt cheap and these guys are European / Russian so makes sense

 

+1

 

£20 for a Revell kit vs roughly £36+ for a Hasegawa. No contest really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Judyc said:

Any chance we could import these to the US for resale? Please let us know, thanks!

Judy

Eagle Editions Ltd. LLC

Hello Judy

Send a P.M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...