Old tired ass

Harold

I will be off line for a few days, (well, mostly) I have been dealing with a sciatica pain for the last two weeks. I haven't been able to do much, but I have been ordered to take at least three days of totally off my feet to see if that helps. Off to the horizontal. Later Peeps.

Edited by Harold

4f19c7afca93e847b7d2e8bd41e973f5.jpg

Get rest Harold! and don't be picking up the grand babies.. :huh:

Hope you get better real soon my friend!!!

Try to relax ( I know it's tough, I've been there)....close your eyes and think of your favorite comfy places to be like the one above.

Teresa 

Edited by Girlscanplay2

I hope you get better soon Harold. I had sciatica and wound up having surgery. Helped a LOT. Hopefully you won't have to do that.

20 years ago I had a double Laminectomy L2-L3 and L4-L5.  It changed my life for the better ever since then.  Evey now and then I over do things and start getting pains in the legs again, but that's due to L3-L4 also being herniated but not bad enough to do it too. Well, add in the Spinal Stenosis I now have from scar tissues in those areas.  

Just take it easy, get an iPad to hold in your lap and enjoy life. Lots of Ibuprofen, Ice packs and Scotch really help too.  A good dose of Lortab also helps.  The week before my surgery I was shooting a wedding for a friend.  I was taking two Lortabs and chasing it with Scotch and barely felt any relief.

A week after surgery I went cold turkey on the  meds.  Doc could not believe I recovered that well.