Italeri 1/32 F-35 breaks cover

Scotsman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm heading to the Australian international airshow this sunday to see the Aussie F-35's, the only reason i'm going this year really! Want to get some detail shots if I can in preparation for this model.

Does anyone on here know if there are modelling paint colours (water based preferably) made specifically for these modern planes (F-22/F-35)?

I'm heading to the Australian international airshow this sunday to see the Aussie F-35's, the only reason i'm going this year really! Want to get some detail shots if I can in preparation for this model.

Does anyone on here know if there are modelling paint colours (water based preferably) made specifically for these modern planes (F-22/F-35)?

Post photos here pls JC!

Jim

Guest Smitty44

I saw an F-35 on the tarmac at Miramar today. 2 in the pattern yesterday.

Dan

Saw one do its thing at the airshow there last September, they certainly will have a hard time sneaking up on someone in a close air support roll as I cant say I have heard a fighter quite that loud.

Here is a F-35A from the Hill AFB show last summer

009_9.jpg

Edited by Smitty44

Australia is placing these into squadrons and I really don't know a thing about them. Is there a good site to check out from which to learn?

An Aggressor camo job'd look good on an F-35. :D