T-28 1/32 Kitty Hawk

DirkE

Dirk, I'm just trying to help you avoid the same issues I had, that's all. I'm not trying to mess with you, but seriously, man, I had to cram weight in everywhere I could find, and even after that, I had to add some into the nose gear bay.

oh no, any kind of help is most welcome! :-) I fully understand what you are meaning and I am have your words in my mind! ;-)

[...]  I'm anticipating some nice PE from Eduard and already have some beautiful resin pieces from Harold at AMS. Also awaiting the upcoming decal sheet from AOA. Keep up the good work! :)

I didn´t know there are already resin parts. Nice to know. ;) regarding the AOA decals, I just saw they want to release a stencil sheet. Thats maybe usefull for this build, since I don´t think I will be putting on decals soon.

Edited by DirkE

Guest Clunkmeister

Dirk, I will be starting a full on crazy build of another T-28 as soon as my goodies arrive from AMS. I'm also hoping for an Eduard cockpit set as well.

A member of this group just made a valid point. I build the B model, but the blades I use are for the C. So the other pair of blades that come with the kit, may be for a A model. So, you need to adjust the C model blades, if you want a B model. I did so on the top blade.

IMG_3165_zpsemz1whuq.jpg

dands4_zpsp7uiezyr.jpg

Apropos:

Herzlich willkommen im Forum! :hi:

Vielleicht sieht man sich ja mal IRL. Bin jetzt in Luebeck beim PMCL und jedes Jahr in Gatow im Luftwaffenmuseum dabei. Letztes Augustwochenende in 2016.

Gruesse von Ruegen!

- dutik

Apropos:

Herzlich willkommen im Forum! :hi:

Vielleicht sieht man sich ja mal IRL. Bin jetzt in Luebeck beim PMCL und jedes Jahr in Gatow im Luftwaffenmuseum dabei. Letztes Augustwochenende in 2016.

Gruesse von Ruegen!

- dutik

Danke!

Wenn es sich ergibt und ich mal wieder im Norden bin, sehr gerne. Solltest Du mal im Süden sein...bist herzlich willkommen!

Grüsse aus Bad Aibling

Dirk