Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000

Warbird

Doubt Ive seen another flame thrower with such an astounding range of schemes available. The 32nd AM decals sheets would have to be quite large, with likely few schemes per sheet. 

On the other hand, the "standard" french schemes are quite boring, though i prefer the Mirage 2000 Blue/grey than the Grey/green.

Doubt Ive seen another flame thrower with such an astounding range of schemes available. The 32nd AM decals sheets would have to be quite large, with likely few schemes per sheet.

F-104s have carried a bunch of special schemes over the years it was in service so it might a close race. The Germans and Italians saw it as s blank canvas for some great paint jobs. Even us Canucks got into it too.

Carl

F-104s have carried a bunch of special schemes over the years it was in service so it might a close race. The Germans and Italians saw it as s blank canvas for some great paint jobs. Even us Canucks got into it too.

Carl

Agreed, but you just dont see those schemes that often in the EarthNail is all. People tend to seem to go for more camo schemes, and traditional schemes on the 104.

I guess I never realized how much I needed a 1/32nd Mirage 2000!

Until you see the Mirage IV..lol..

The old Heller 48th kit is still quite nice but a 32nd Mirage IV..Mmmmm

The Mirage two sweaters have great lines 2000 not excluded.

So many cool schemes.

Edited by Darren Howie

• 9 months later...

I understand the great interest in commemorative colour schemes, but I doubt if I would ever model one. I just have a faint sense that they are a bit frivilous on a device so deadly serious as a war plane. I much prefer operation markings, pure and simple.

Edited by wunwinglow