Mal_Belford

Mals Way, Corsair, USS Bunker Hill, Carrier Deck, Part II.

Thanks Peter....

Prep prep....as im looking forward to see myself how the outcome will be, with natural overspray here and there....

Im pretty shure it will work..

/Mal

Hello Mal

What to say Fantastic work as usual!! Keep up the nice work :punk: !!

Cheers

Boris

Allright.....

Big paintjobb started, with all natural overspray im after...yes Mals Way and interpret, all colors are homebrew Tamiya.....note the undersidecolor is not insignia White, as ive read it come with the later model F4U-1A, theese earlier ones were more greyish... (light grey blueish hard to explain...just tinted)

11262998_1462906670698703_51078572458982

11728808_1462914817364555_87179007573948

Working hard to get that finnish im after....just perfect smooth for me....

11782291_1462905930698777_33535670326931

Yep my intepret of the underside color, ill take a shot natural Daylight some day....makes more justice so please wait and see....

11741126_1462913804031323_73594227682229

/Mal

A reason why progress going slow....

My toothache i had, and my nightpal is injured from a fight with a common seagull, were at the Vetrinary yesterday, infection and all that, big open wounds that needs to be open for a week now..(the drainadge tube dont work on a bellyside on him...they tried)...damn i were worried.....he is recovering, he is geting anthibiotocs and painkillers, but i must say it hurs my heart i have to rip open the wound twice a day so it all gunk can slip out cause absence of drainadge tube, but it have to be done...and gently hand and firmly....and he understands since he sits and i can Clean him without holding him, he moarring loudly but he understands that it have to be done, or else he will be sick cause infection, animals do understand more than you Think....

one thing that shows recovery is apetite now, and less fever.....so he is on the way.

amefbb.jpg

yes it is open big wounds.....that are opened.

/Mal

Wow, you have a lot on your plate, Mal. Hope your friend heals quickly, and returns to normal health. How did the seagull look?

Paint job is looking great so far!

Tom

Hello Mal,

That was ahell of a story My dog have  some sort of a sort of of a wound, but it is from a tick not from a fight with a seagull your cat must be a fearsome enemy of the seagull family he was probablly trying to eat their yougn not a good idea :D !! hopefully he will be well soon.

Cheeers

Boris

I dont know but the seagull...he is gone...damn they are big, my neighbour said...weird that annoying seagull has dissapeared.....as her dogs were fraid of that wicked bird.

As ive found traces of Simons victims Before...pieces of skin with fur on it....found two rat ears under my bed....feathers from a small bird on my sofa....and a few corps in the kitchen since he makes his tribute to the housewhole.......Yes a streetcrossing of a cat, i dont know the breed, but he is now DAMN BIG 5,5Kg for a farmers cat, he propably lost 1KG cause he is sick.....but hey, he vill be back in the game later, now he got to stay inside, and accept that Mal is taking care of him.....as he wants out lol.....

/Mal

Guest Peterpools

Awesome air brush work .. looking gorgeous

Keep 'em coming

Peter