Junkers Ju-87 R2 Trumpeter 1/32.........FINISHED

monthebiff

Had a unexpected quite day at home today so made the most of it and managed to get this one finished

20151007_194413_zpscuck9k7q.jpg

20151007_194429_zpsq5adfsvj.jpg

Really enjoyed this build, fit of part is really good but well worth adding the update sets to the base kit. I must say many thanks to Brian L Fawcett for his help and fantastic customer service and also to DougN for his very kind donation of the HD Prop set which is a kit in itself and greatly adds to the overall look of the build.

Thanks for looking in on this build guys as your comments/ criticism are always most welcome.

Regards. Andy

• 6 months later...

Very nice indeed, think it's the first one I've seen finished, will have to have a good read of the thread.

Thank you, all in all a really good kit but does benefit from the replacement resin parts as the kit does suffer with some shape issue's.

Regards. Andy

• 1 month later...

Andy,

This was a great build to follow! Your build looks very impressive, and I'm looking to build it to follow my "G" build. From what I've read the Revell kit has a more accurate cowl, prop, and wheel spat, so I'm curious to see if they can be grafted to the Trumpy kit. In any case, your build is inspiring!

Cheers, Tom

• 5 years later...