Junkers Ju-87 R2 Trumpeter 1/32.........FINISHED

monthebiff

Guest Clunkmeister

Fuselage halves all together now, cockpit fits perfectly as is the joint between the two fuse halves......very impressed with the fit of the kit parts on this so far. Be aware though if you are using the Eduard set that the instrument panel wont fit with the new pedals glued in place so I would suggest leaving them til the fuselage halves are together and install them from the front.

Main cockpit parts together awaiting install into the fuselage. 

20150612_201354_zpsyxt8p1as.jpg

20150612_210749_zpsfshbgewo.jpg

20150612_210818_zpshfaniwde.jpg

20150612_211009_zpslh7bwlro.jpg

Comments/criticism are always welcome guys.

Regards. Andy

Awesome work, Andy.

I've always been amazed now cluttered and busy looking the cockpit of a Ju-87 was. Especially the back seat ears was just a jumble of wiring, equipment, structure, and extra ammo drums.

Guest Clunkmeister

Andy, this is such an awesome build. I have the B version in my stash. Attempts to almost give it away have been unsuccessful, and now that I know about this correction set, I'm looking forward to actually building this kit.

Thanks for tens.

E

Really great job here Andy!  The paint work is great........................Mal and I have similar tastes in finish...............smooooooooooth, and yours definitely is smooth.   I love doing a bit of post paint finish sanding with 6000 - 12000 mesh paper really brings a nice butter smooth finish to things after the paint has cured.

Looking forward to decals!!

Edited by Out2gtcha

Finished the paint scheme, all unmasked ready for gloss coat and decals........all looking very stark at the moment but will all get toned down with some weathering later on.

20150806_233146_001_zps8zn7etjw.jpg

20150806_233200_zpswohojg1a.jpg

Thanks for looking and comments and criticism always welcome.

Regards. Andy