New 1/32 Sabre Dog on it's way!

Royboy

• 2 weeks later...

"The seat in his living room"..

Well that typifies the difference between other members of the forum and us civilians.... all I have in my living room is a pile of dirty clothes a TV and a bunch of lazy cats dozing on said clothes!

Seriously - if the F-86D is indicative of what's to come from Kitty Hawk then the next few years are shaping up to be very good indeed!

"

when Paul sent me the pictures of the seat in his living room, i never thought about handle position. My Bad!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but it will be an easy fix. If someone wanted to do a dio of Paul's living room, they won't have anything to fix...LOL

Yes, but it will be an easy fix. If someone wanted to do a dio of Paul's living room, they won't have anything to fix...LOL

you got that right. if i had a Saber Dog "E" seat in my living room, my wife would...........................

looking down on a Sabre Dog. i think the USAF is thinner then say a F-104............

untitled_zpse0843aad.png

hi Jennings

i grew up as a military brat

as we both know the USAF,USN, & USA Crew chief's run the show.

my grandfather was at Selfridge before WWI and returned from France to Selfridge. met my Grandmother in Mt. Clemens.

after WWII my Dad was stationed at Grosse Ile till 1967..........

i have seen a whole flight line where several planes of same squadron are not painted the same   i have seen the Stars and Bars on same type of planes as much as 2 feet

difference in place on sides & wings

Glen