MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Oliver, if you ever do a step by step clinic on your painting methods, I'll be front and center on it. Amazing how lifelike you make this all look

Matt

Hi Matt.

U coming down for valley con?

Does this paint process help?

I only used 4 colors. Dark ghost grey, brown and white and green. Still have to do a wash and drybrushing

20180210_152326_zpskdzxbbmw.jpg

20180211_092609_zpswttssdym.jpg

20180211_092649_zpstplno0it.jpg

20180211_092803_zps4siqeho5.jpg

Edited by shark64

Wonderful step by step. Definitely helpful.

I'm going to try to come down for ValleyCon, but it depends on my work schedule.  Getting to wander around the Petersen Museum is enough of a reason to go down to LA, and another model contest is always good

Matt 

Wonderful step by step. Definitely helpful.

I'm going to try to come down for ValleyCon, but it depends on my work schedule.  Getting to wander around the Petersen Museum is enough of a reason to go down to LA, and another model contest is always good

Matt 

Hi Matt,

I hoping to be in town for valley con but I might be in Oregon shooting a movie. 

see u there ...maybe. 

Oiver

Sir!

Looking awesome

As a crew member on Helicopters, I can say you are doing a full on excellent job!  my two cents about weathering....

Ruder pedals and the floor just aft of them would be worn down from constant use....the cockpit is often referred to as the office and the floor of the office was the hardest place to keep clean, often worn and chipped paint from flight boots constantly scuffing and moving on.....

the cargo area.....the edges of the floor by the door would have worn paint from thousands of entries and exits.  sometimes you would get spray paint and cover the exposed metal and sometimes that paint wasn't the right color or to new (hadn't faded) often multiple applications create a buildup of paint.....

Again GREAT JOB

Dan

Edited by Dan Paxton

Sir!

Looking awesome

As a crew member on Helicopters, I can say you are doing a full on excellent job! my two cents about weathering....

Ruder pedals and the floor just aft of them would be worn down from constant use....the cockpit is often referred to as the office and the floor of the office was the hardest place to keep clean, often worn and chipped paint from flight boots constantly scuffing and moving on.....

the cargo area.....the edges of the floor by the door would have worn paint from thousands of entries and exits. sometimes you would get spray paint and cover the exposed metal and sometimes that paint wasn't the right color or to new (hadn't faded) often multiple applications create a buildup of paint.....

Again GREAT JOB

Dan

Not done with cockpit yet. Glad u like it and thanks for the weathering tips