tan models ?

mark31

Sorry if I go "against the current" and don't follow your ohh.... but these projects seem very ambitious for a company that hasn't done anything more than some cad drawing of a local aircraft......I remember all the previous failure of the projects done by the first owner.

I understand that the modelers are enthusiast by nature but sometimes you have to come back down to earth.......

Edited by onosendai

Sorry if I go "against the current" and don't follow your ohh.... but these projects seem very ambitious for a company that hasn't done anything more than some cad drawing of a local aircraft......I remember all the previous failure of the projects done by the first owner.

I understand that the modelers are enthusiast by nature but sometimes you have to come back down to earth.......

Agree it's ambitious, and the beloved F-111 is no.9 on the list - and a vast and complex undertaking for a machine that regularly deployed to Incirlik - but I do wish them well. Even if they just do the F-5E/F and T-38, and a shell of the F-111 for scratch-detailing, we'd be very happy !

Tony

I understand they did in fact complete one 1/48 scale kit.

I think it was the F-5. It was never released under their banner.

I guess it was sold to another maker.