The Big Spit is done!

Wolf Buddee

Gentlemen, thank-you all for your very kind responses! I just spent a bunch of time responding to each of your posts through MultiQuote only to find I exceeded the limit of posts I could make. I'm not a quick typist so please forgive me, I just don't want to do it all over again. *SIGH* Nonetheless I'm humbled by all your posts!

Sincerely,

Wolf.

Thanks Martin, you know you weren't supposed to post that pic! Now they may not let me back in to the Flying Heritage Museum. I wasn't supposed to touch the aircraft.........

Cheers,

Wolf.

No no no no no, You must touch THE AIRCRAFT, the only person who did not understand that was that mean guy from FHM. My plane was crystal clear and flawless. I would knock him down, in the meantime you would jump into the cockpit and count all the rivets  on the floor, firewall and the back rest and then we would run fast up north, very fast :)

Well next time.

M.

Edited by Martinnfb

I think your Spit is possibly the best model I've ever seen. I'm just gob-smacked by the detail in the engine. I'm currently building the Airfix 1:24 Spitfire V and my engine has nothing like those levels of intricacy... A truly impressive piece of work.