Kittyhawk 1/32 T-6G Texan

LSP_Kevin

Kev,

Wonky engine fit or not...shes a beauty, just as all your efforts end up. You have a really nice way with NM finishes. Your Meteor was every bit the looker too.

Lovely work Mate...

Geoff

Kevin,

Your model really looks good and the color scheme is really a "eye grabber". Hopefully you will be posting some more walk-around photos for us to enjoy. You should be happy with how it came out.

Phillip1

Thanks again chaps. I am indeed happy with it, despite some remaining flaws. I'll probably not post any more photos now until it's complete, which won't be far away now. Then, a full RFI walkaround photo set will ensue! But first I have to focus on getting it finished for the show this weekend, which means I also have to do the paperwork. Paperwork! Ugh...

Kev

Well, the Texan is now officially finished folks, other than me deciding whether I glue the prop in place or just plug it in unglued. I'm hoping to have the chance to take some glamour shots when I get home from work tonight, so I'll post them up when I'm able to.

Kev

Well folks, the RFI thread is finally up!

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=50905

Here's a teaser shot:

hyDx8s.jpg

Thanks everyone for following along, and for all the advice and encouragement. And a special thanks to Ron and Saul for the extra decals.

See you for the next one!

Kev

Guest Peterpools

Kev

I was just there and was blown away by the end result .. GORGEOUS work and simply one outstanding build.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

Wow. Its a beauty.

How did u place in the show?

Oliver

Thanks Oliver. The show hasn't happened yet - it's on this weekend. It's not a real contender (too many obvious flaws), but I'll show it proudly anyway.

Kev