OV-10 Bronco 1/32 kitty hawk

mark31

Glen, this is some of the best news I have heard this year! Thanks! BTW, are you sellign shares in your company... I might want to invest with you!!! And, I ain't kidding!

Great subjects like this sell themselves and I hope that you will see a great return!

Cheers

Alan

Ok, let's see....

I'll need one kit for a Nam USMC FAC, one for an USAF FAC, a D for a modern USMC bird, one kit for a Navy version...

The NOGS gunship prototype with the 20mm turret would be too much to ask for!

This could be expensive!

MM

Oh Yes time to sell a kidney :hmmm:.    I guess dreams come true :m0152:  to Thanks KAGNEW  

How soon till they hit the shelves? D version first? Will it have rear cargo compartment interior? 

Red Gecko does Cal Fire decals to. Also Fire Ball does Black Ponies for the Navy

Cheers

Danny

Gret news Glen (you're issuing your new items faster than I find time for mine).

Anyway, a friendly reminder, as I just did the exercise not so long ago, to double check available drawings. Some are very nice, but wrong. IIRC, the FAOW / Koku Fan even had a wing with a too narrow chord. NO drawings available can used per se and all require some reworking to be accurate.

I Better hurry on my own projects the !

Hubert.

KAGNEW  If you need photos or a measurement? I may be of help.

Vandy, thanks for the link and I hope you will share the images even though this isn't the version I would want.  I hope that those that see the issues clearly (unlike me who have to  have them pointed out, then they're clear) will post them regardless of those that will undoubtedly run to defend the company.

While this variant of the OV-10 isn't of interest to me, it may be to someone else who is willing to put the time to correct a model's shortcomings if they are capable.  So, I hope those that see the issues do not keep it to themselves.  If the company fixes it great!  If they don't, the modeler with an interest in corrections will know what they will be up against.  Last, an aftermarket company would know what they can possibly offer.

Regards,

hi all

the whole family will come in several different boxings.

Excellent news! 

Mine's a Vietnam/1972 USAF version in 36473 aircraft grey, for building at some future date.

Tony T