Poll - Which Mirage?

LSP_Kevin

Which Mirage?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mirage would you like to see a new-tool kit of in 1/32 scale?

• Mirage III
    • Mirage 2000

I voted for the III, and from a business standpoint, it makes more sense. With a 2000, you get a, well, a 2000. With a III, you can expand the range with Kfirs, Neshers, Cheetahs, Daggers,etc. All those variants in all the potential markings would be amazing.

Resin or IM?

If the former I fell no need to vote, because it would be BWR ("beyound wallet range").

Regards

- dutik

Vote anyway mate. What if a resin kit were planned for a certain level of interest, but an IM kit became a realistic prospect with a larger amount of interest? What if your vote made the difference?

Having said that, it will be a mainstream kit.

Kev

And hey, ya never know, perhaps interest shown here for Mirages (and in my case, French jets of all types) might convince more than one manufacturer that they are worth looking at, and we get a run on Mirages, Super Mysteres, etc... like we have Skyraiders, Mustangs and HE-219's...

What the heck was in that Brownie I just ate??? :piliot:

I voted for III for the reasons exactly the same as Thierry.

An d it also has some reasoning in it, the III should appear now when I invested several hundreds of USD in various aftermarket for the Revell kit.

Best to all

Jozef

Mirage III of course. My father used to refuel them down at Avalon when they where in their prime. 8 hours at a time of engine test runs hooked directly to the tanker. Kidney belts were mandatory apparently.

AvalonMirage1_zpsd75fc910.jpg

But let me finish my revell kit with EricG's goodies first!

Jason