Poll - Which Mirage?

LSP_Kevin

Which Mirage?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mirage would you like to see a new-tool kit of in 1/32 scale?

• Mirage III
    • Mirage 2000

My vote went to the Mirage III. WHY?

IMO it is "The" classic delta wing design!

The Mirage III just looks like it is hauling tail even standing still.

In its different guises it is historically significant not only to aviation but to human history as well.

Its place in aviation history is one the Mirage 2000 will in all likely hood never attain.

Barry

I have always preferred a mirage that features an air conditioned bar with free drinks and dancing girls dressed in transparent gowns beconning to me. Did you really think I would prefer sticking a bunch of plastic pieces together with adhesive to that?

Get a grip, fellas!

Stephen

Kagemusha,

Thanks for posting one of Brent's superb profiles.

As a devoted 2 Sqn SAAF fan, it goes without saying that I like SAAF camo schemes - would be hard pressed to decide between the tan/DG/sky scheme or the air superiority grey scheme:

mirage_iiicz_802_1989_zpsdfceb876.jpg

Regards

Sinuhe

Edited by SinuheH

I have to agree, but the IIIC does look cool in that very unusual scheme - pity I never go to see one fly like that.

An alternative would be the Nr 800 Black Widow scheme:

Still a stunning performer after all these years!

Edited by SinuheH

Guest Peterpools

For my money and two cents, glad to see the Mirage III is still leading the pole.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Peterpools

For my money and two cents, glad to see the Mirage III is still leading the poll.

:rolleyes:

The Mirage F1.... :oops:.......I mean the Mirage 2000 still did alright though!

With any luck someone will also pick this one up soon, would love to do the N version.

Only five votes to go for the Mirage III 'ton' guys, so let's do some more voting before it finishes up eh!!! :goodjob:

Just a couple of guidelines: please resist the temptation to post "neither", or use this thread as a platform to request something else entirely. Secondly, please don't ask me which company is involved, as I'm not at liberty to say. You'll know if/when the project goes ahead.

Just a little reminder of the OP request

Just a couple of guidelines: please resist the temptation to post "neither", or use this thread as a platform to request something else entirely. Secondly, please don't ask me which company is involved, as I'm not at liberty to say. You'll know if/when the project goes ahead.

Just a little reminder of the OP request.

Would have been interesting to see what would have been the result if the question had been "What version of the Mirage family would you like to see done first in 1/32 scale"

I'm very happy to see the Mirage III in the lead though, a good choice and a great start!!