Poll - Which Mirage?

LSP_Kevin

Which Mirage?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mirage would you like to see a new-tool kit of in 1/32 scale?

• Mirage III
    • Mirage 2000

Hi folks,

I've been asked by a kit manufacturer, who wishes to remain anonymous, to run a poll based on which new-tool Mirage kit people would like to see produced. As you can see the choice is between a Mirage III to replace the ancient Revell kit, or a Mirage 2000. Only one is planned at this time, so choose wisely! But if the first choice sells well, the other will be considered as a future release.

Just a couple of guidelines: please resist the temptation to post "neither", or use this thread as a platform to request something else entirely. Secondly, please don't ask me which company is involved, as I'm not at liberty to say. You'll know if/when the project goes ahead.

Have at it!

Kev

Mirage III

I love the looks of the 2000, but the operational history and number of users is just too great to pass up. IDF markings for me. I can only imagine the E (assuming they release a C), Nesher/Dagger/Cheetah conversions that might be forthcoming if the III is released.

Edited by eoyguy

I like both aircraft so I thought I'd give the Mirage 2000 a boost in the hope that someone else will take on the loser if it has enough votes!

Either one will do first though, the Mirage has been overlooked long enough.

Now about the F1.............oh well, it was just a thought!

I like both aircraft so I thought I'd give the Mirage 2000 a boost in the hope that someone else will take on the loser if it has enough votes!

Either one will do first though, the Mirage has been overlooked long enough.

Now about the F1.............oh well, it was just a thought!

:whistle: ... FREE KICK!!!! :fight: ... lol :D ... no mentioning other marques!!! :P ...

It would be great if a Mirage III family would be considered, rather than either a C or E.

Mirage-family-profile_zps72f3d51e.jpg

The problem with the shorter C variant, is that it was only used by a limited number of Air forces (IAF, FrAF, SAAF and a solitary Swiss machine).

The longer E variant formed the basis of all later Mirage adaptations including R, V, as well as foreign variants Nesher, Kfir, Cheetah, Panther etc.

For further details see: http://kits.kitreview.com/mirageiiicjreviewsh_1.htm

Edited by SinuheH

Guest Dekenba

It's got to be the III, surely? Primarily because there are more schemes for that plane & hence more potential customers.