1/32 HK B-25J - Time to finish this beast

LSP_Ron

Sorry the seat got screwed up. I've messed up stuff before pretty bad, but like everyone else is saying, it's best to just walk away and let it pass. Your build is looking great, I'm sure you'll be back to work on it quickly.

Matt :party0023:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys

Back at it now. I just used the kit seat, not perfect as it doesn't match the other seat but it's hard to notice. I am now onto the bomb bay.

I was going to detail this area a great deal but decided against this last night. If I want to have any hope of getting this build done I have to minimize all the added detail. I just don't get the time in the hobby room that I used to be able to get.

I did order all my MM gun barrels for this build today.... I plan on building some wings tonight.

Ron

P4240003_zpsf2b28da7.jpg

P4240002_zps1c9aeb71.jpg

P4240001_zpsf4587da4.jpg

Great job Ron.............I know the seat was a setback..........and TOTALLY know about which you speak concerning "minimizing of added detail" on this kit, as I think if we added ALL the stuff our AMS desired, it would be a 2 year build............

Guest Peterpools

Ron

Nice comeback and the seats look great. Weathering and wear look right on the money

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

• 1 year later...