1/32 HK B-25J - Time to finish this beast

LSP_Ron

Guest Peterpools

Ron

Nice start on the front office. Love the weathering on the floor boards and some nice detailing on the side walls as well

Keep 'em coming'

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Sometimes this hobby is just a big piss off. For the the last two weeks work has been the busiest and most stressful time that I have ever seen. I've had zero interest in building latetly and literally been exhausted every night.

Tonight I thought I would give it a go, no exaggeration... I was in my hobby room less then 5 seconds, went to move a spray can and dropped it. Right on the Nav seat that I was so happy with. Total write off..

I closed the room door and that's was a wrap for my building for the last two weeks.

P3310001_zps8f132788.jpg

Ouch ! Been kinda like that for me also Ron. Ever since I broke the bottom blade antenna of my 38, I didn't touch it for 2 wks. And the same with work, only I'm on swing shift. #pm to 11pm. But I know you, you'll pick it back up and make it better, my friend. Hang in there...............Harv

Guest Peterpools

Ron

I feel and know the pain. Just take a break and don't let it stress you out. Life and work are hard enough.

When you're ready, the B-25 will be there

I know how you feel brother. This has happened to me many times. My Pop used to say when I got hit by a baseball "Walk it off!" So take your time and go walk it off dude,last thing you should stress about is a model.

J

Edited by JRutman

Sorry to hear about your mishap Roy, and that is all it is, a mishap. I understand full well how busy you are and how stressed you feel - I am in the same boat.

I know that you will regroup and come back stronger than ever after all of the effort (and passion) that you have put into this project - Keep the faith!

Derek