Tamiya's big Spit

Wolf Buddee

Thanks Evan, truth be told, I haven't been able to build a kit OOB for quite some time now. I think it's a sickness. This build though has gone a little farther than usual. When it's done I'll be checking in to a clinic!

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf, One additional observation about what makes this build so great is the photography. It's the best i've seen on any build. Very sharp.

What is your method and equipment?

Hello Wolf!

I have sat down and read this thread from page one and I am amazed! I am building the same kit and to add, detail and enhance such an already superb OOB kit is truly a testament to your talent and skill. Over the last 38 pages I have been inspired by your modelling and wish I had it in me to produce such fine work.

All I can say is that I take my hat off to you, this is one of the beautiful and incredible models I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing this with us. :goodjob:

Guest Peterpools

Wolf

Been following your incredible and amazing build from the shadows and wings and am just simply blown away. What can I add that hasn't already been said? Just amazing and breathtaking work.

:thumbsup: :clap2: :thumbsup:

Peter

Holy cow, this engine looks awesome Wolf. I'm shocked that modeling can be this good. I hope I can use the trick I've learned watching your WIP and make mine close to this quality of work. I know, I won't but I'll try. Thanks for sharing your work.

Guest Ta152H1

Wolf,

I won't say anything that hasn't already been said because your build is one of the most beautiful and cleanest I've had the privilege to watch from the start since I'm into LSP modeling!May I ask you how you do the washes?They're subtle yet tremendously effective!I'm hopeless what It comes to do washings and I'd love to learn your technique!

Cheers

Lou