Update Trumpeter releases

From: http://www.cybermodeler.com/special/trumpeter09.shtml

First in 1/32nd scale and in no particular release order:

Su-25K and Su-25UB

Complete Bf 109 series: Bf 109E-3, Bf 109E-4/Trop, Bf 109E-7/Trop, Bf 109F-4/Trop, Bf 109G-2,G-6,G-10, Bf 109K-4

Complete Ju 87 Stuka series: Ju 87A, B-2, D-2, D-5, G-7, Ju 87R

MiG-23MF, ML, MLD

MiG-27D, MiG-27M, MiG-27K

IL-2 Sturmovik single seat, IL-2M straight wing, IL-2M3 with the swept wing

F/A-18F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler two seaters

A-4 Skyhawk series A-4E, A-4F, A-4M

Hi Tech Weapons kits: American series, Russian series, European series

Spitfire series: Mk.Vb, Mk.X, Mk.24

Skyraider series including A-1E, A-1D, A-1H, A-1J, and an ASW version

A-6A Intruder, A-6E TRAM Intruder, and EA-6B Prowler

Future 1/32nd kits still include the Jaguar, Hurricane, F-35 Lightning II, and the F-22A Raptor. But these are still in the research and development stage.

Many modelers have wondered about the 1/32nd scale A-6 Intruder series and I can assure everyone that it is still on the way. It was pushed to the back burner for a while to make way for the F-18E Super Hornet, F-14D Super Tomcat, and the AV-8B Harrier series. But it's back on track now. Trumpeter plans to have an A-6A Vietnam War version, an A-6E TRAM Desert Storm version, and an EA-6B Prowler version.

MBB

Wow, that's a heck of a list. Ju 87A? Never thought I'd see that in mainstream plastic! On the other side of the ledger, it's interesting to see that Trumpeter have absolutely no fear of treading where other companies have already been. I wonder how long it'll be before they tackle the early 109s, duplicating Hobbycraft's impending efforts in the process.

Kev

Well,well, well!

The really big news for me here is a new tool Hawker Hurricane!! WOW! Who says they don't always listen!

Lots of stuff to keep us large scalers happy for a very long time, Skyraiders and Jaguars will also do very nicely for me.

Now if only they would announce a new tool HS Buccaneer,Fairey Firefly and Fairey Gannet in 1/32, this RN modeler would be a VERY happy man!!

I would think this list will see them at least into 2012/13 by the rate they've turned out the last few projects though.

Still, whenever they get here I'm sure they'll be debated over with the normal intensity we expect nowadays.

Personally, I'm just grateful that they at least have a go at these subjects, yes, I'd love them to be 'perfect' but mistakes can be rectified if you really feel that passionate about changing them. Roll on!! :speak_cool:

These sound very good:

Ju 87A

IL-2 Sturmovik single seat, IL-2M straight wing, IL-2M3 with the swept wing

Spitfire Mk.24

Skyraider series including A-1E, A-1D, A-1H, A-1J, and an ASW version

:clap2:

BUT, where is their TBD Devastator? :speak_cool:

As far as I am concerned, I'll believe it when I see it.

As to their making the same as others have made, like the Bf-109 series, Ho Hum.

But cosider this, Are they making these kits to serve the home market (China and the rest of Asia)? If that is the reason then it makes sense for them to do their versions of the previously done prototypes. After all, why import when one can make the kit oneself in China and prevent a bit of money flowing outside of the country to bring in these kits from Europe or Japan. :hmmm:

Personally, I will not buy a Trumpeter P-38 when I still have the old Revell kits.

I like and appreciate Trumpeter for bringing out kits of other aircraft and I eagerly await the above listed models.:unsure:

But again, where is the Devastator? :redx:

Stephen

I Cant help but smile at how this article sounded like a visit to Santa' s workshop as I got visions of sugarplumbs in my head .

Great lineup of subjects ! I'll never live to be old enough to build them all unfortunately and I'm in my mid 30s.

I'm making my 2010 Christmas, fathers day, and birthday list now.

There are alot of kits on that list I will buy. I am wondering why they don't make any type of support vehicles like for carrier operations both modern and WWII!!

How about support vehicles from Hobby Boss for land based aircraft!!! There is a whole new market for the taking in these areas. I wish someone would start making these kits also.

Mike

Maybe the Devastator is in the "black area" parking lot?

Looking forward for the Su-25s and the Spit 24. Would be nice to see all new releases at the same level as the Dauntless.

BTW: I hate it to clean and dry fit every single part at nauseum... Thats not my kind of modelling fun, Mr. Trumpeter! Prefer to buy Dragon whenever possible (at least for vehicles it is) - parts are molded a very better way and fit is far superior.

Regards - dutik